Umpqua Business Center (UBC) believes more can be accomplished when people and organizations partner together. UBC has built strong relationships with the community service provider partners that are housed here at the center to create a ‘one stop shop’ for business and entrepreneurial development. Our ‘partners’ include the community partners that are focused on small business growth.
For additional information, we encourage users of this website to access other partners’ websites.
- The Partnership for Douglas County, http://www.uedpartnership.org/
- Umpqua Training & Employment, http://www.ute1stop.org/
- CCD Business Development (CCD), http://ccdbusiness.org/
- UCC SBDC, http://www.umpqua.edu/small-business-development-center
- InfoStructure, http://infostructure.net/index.php
- For information on programs issued by the U.S. Small Business Administration, visit www.sba.gov.
- For information on programs through Business Oregon, visit www.oregon4biz.com
- For information on programs through Oregon Native American Business and Entrepreneurial Network Inc. (ONABEN), visit onaben.org
- Roseburg Greater Area Chamber of Commerce, http://www.roseburgareachamber.org/
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Network, http://www.oen.org/
- Downtown Roseburg Association, http://www.downtownroseburg.org/
- City of Roseburg, http://www.cityofroseburg.org/
- Douglas County, http://www.co.douglas.or.us/
- Oregon Micro Entrepreneurs Network, http://www.oregon-microbiz.org/
- The Ford Family Foundation, http://www.tfff.org/
- NeighborWorks Umpqua, http://www.nwumpqua.org/
- Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians, http://www.cowcreek.com
- Umpqua Valley Wine Growers Association, http://www.umpquavalleywineries.org